Saturday, March 7, 2020

Man[goes] to Drive Through Chapel

Honestly, drive through marriage ceremonies aren't such a bad idea.
See, this is not my personal experience and I don't have much credibility on this topic. But, eh, whatever . . .
I have hear/read many stories/recollections about the change associated with marriage. Some of them come from manga, but anyway . . . Manga carries, in many cases, good messages. 

They say that after marriage, it became more professionalish or less interactive or something. I feel like this happens due the large scale of many weddings. Yes, marriage is a big step, but doesn't need to taken in a step. It can be taken through smaller steps. I think this could be provided by a smaller scale marriage such as a drive through wedding. It doesn't leave such a big imprint that defined later actions. I think a sudden big step is a problem with arranged marriages. 
Maybe the government of Singapore and Japan should provide free small homes for genuine couples to experience staying together to increase their low birthrates. 

Spending some nights could a small step, then starting to stay in the same house (this itself is a big step). Honestly, I couldn't talk about these steps since I am 16 and I haven't been in a relationship. Man, I don't even have proper friends.

On the other hand, anyone want to join with me to start a drive through marriage chain in India. People would be flocking to us. Cheap and Fast! Save so much money and maybe have the marriage dinner in a nearby restaurant or something. Actually, we might have to install multiple drive-throughs in the same establishment.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose that marriages are just another step as many have been taken before it (i.e. certain things you mentioned), it's just that this culmination of the process is often overdone. A lot of it is rooted in the traditional marriages of the past as those were legitimately important ceremonies, but perhaps things will change and those drive-throughs were just the start. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete