Sunday, October 27, 2019

Man[goes] to Airport?

Have you ever thought about spending most of your life flying, like Milkman did to Philly? No, not as a pilot, but as a passenger. Me? No. I feel like it would just be a loophole, even if I would be flying first class on all my flights. Irrespective of the class of the seat, I would still feel somewhat tired. Then that would cause me to sleep more. Then I would be tired and so on. Don't even mention the time zones! Oh and the food. And also my health. I would become like Baymax from Big Hero 6 but just brown.

Anyway, there are actually people who do this. Check out this article: Up in the Air . . . 
They amass massive amounts of membership points that they then spend on first class seats. They often find cheap flights or loopholes. There are a variety of "loopholes" that they use, though, they are legal. Some of these are mentioned in the article. These people often side jobs, like travel agencies. They use the money from these jobs to buy the cheap flight tickets, or buy coins using an airline credit card. They then sell the coins back, thus not wasting money and amassing membership points. These "hacks" are often shared among such enthusiasts in group chats. Oh, yeah I forgot to mention that it is important to pick a major airline.

I just realised while typing this blog that these people have a heightened chance of dying due to a plane crash (hmm... dark). Also, I might actually do what I just said I wouldn't do. I forgot about the lounges at the airport. Man! Some airports even let you have room if there is a big hangover time.

Anyway that's it. Here some airport scenery:















THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment