Sunday, November 3, 2019

Man[goes] to Song of Solomon

In the spirit of Halloween, this blog will be written from the perspective of Hagar's ghost.
I would like to talk about the ending since it was kind of confusing for me. I actually thought that there was going to be a fist fight between Guitar and Milkman. Like Milkman leaps to run towards Guitar and Guitar lays his gun down.

----------------------------------------------

Yes, jump off Milkman. Then, we can be together as ghosts. You will be mine. Muhahahaha!

No. don't fly. No, please no. Don't fly Milkman! No, take me with. Oh wait I can fly. But wait, why is he not paying attention to me. Am I not beautiful enough. Milkman look at me. Please look at me!

----------------------------------------------

She would probably forget that she was a ghost since she would be overwhelmed by her parasitic love for Milkman. Yeah, that's the right word. Parasitic. She is a parasite. She cannot live without Milkman's attention. Kind of ironic, how she is a ghost and is parasitic, and she doesn't have Milkman's attention.

----------------------------------------------

Look at me Milkman! Please! Please... please.. plz (Starts crying)

----------------------------------------------

I feel like that would the rest of the journey. Milkman doesn't really acknowledge Hagar or her death. He straight up yeeted the thoughts of comforting her that he developed earlier in the woods when he decided to tell Pilate that she was carrying her dad's bones. Like Milkman has a carefree heart even if it is sort of mocking Hagar's broken heard.

Saying "kaputt" (means broken) to describe anything is kind of like a joke in our German class, or it was in earlier levels. Broken heart. I mean like a heart can't break right. It should be more of like ripped because that's what it feels (heh it doesn't have to love, like I haven't experienced love).


THE END



 

No comments:

Post a Comment