Sunday, January 24, 2021

Man[goes] to Reflect

 To be honest, I have no idea what happened in the past semester. I am in a state of "lostness," partly why I haven't applied to any colleges yet. So, reading huh? Solo reading is pretty fun if you actually read, but many people don't read. I will be honest and say I did not read most of the time. But when I did read what I wanted it was fun. I had plans to read Sherlock Holmes, but didn't (I wish I did). So, I wish we would have more time for choice reading, yes. There is not too much work in 12 AP English according to me, but you need to stay on top of it. If you get lazy then there is just way too much work and then you have to try out shortcuts and so on. The research essay was definitely the most interesting because I had to put a lot effort to maintain my concentration. It actually made me force myself to use my brain for once. I really think it is making me put a foot in the right direction to do my work. The Harkness weren't really my thing because I was always scared of being judged for my observation. I am not really a language guy, so yeah..... 

As you can see, I put whatever comes to brain into my blog and like to my own analysis for some stuff. So, I really doing blogs. I forces me to put my thoughts into words and helps me develop my own voice and style of writing.

I honestly think English classes are wrongly formatted sometimes because you can't express your own voice and write in your own style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment