Monday, April 12, 2021

Man[goes] to the Learn more about Car

Recently, a friend of mine decided use an great tactic to get me Forza Horizon 4 (a racing game) for free. It is supposed to as realistic as possible, but it is still broken in the customizations that you can do to certain cars.

Anyway being a car game, I decided to test certain very interesting cars that I have been wondering about. Something I released was the difference in performance of the same cars between games. I also have the game Need for Speed: Heat. By performance, I don't mean the feel but the actual numbers and relative performance. I would say it made feel like Need for Speed was more biased towards American cars? Or do I think that because my favorite brand, Porsche, was underrated according to me? No, no, no, I don't think that is it, because relatively the other Asian & European cars performed similarly. So is there a bias? But if that were the case, wouldn't they have done works with Nike instead of Adidas for the fashion. Honestly, I am just confused right now.

Possibly My Favorite Car (Porsche 911 GT3 RS)

Anyway, back to Forza. That game crashes almost every 30-45 minutes and this due to a certain compatibility issue between the game and Windows. But, who made Windows? Microsoft. And, who partly made Forza? Microsoft. What are you doing Microsoft!!!!?? You can't make your game work properly with your own operating system?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

So, moving away, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X is a great car. I would really like own one as my first car. Let's see where that goes.

Toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment